SCY has a significant track record of securing funding for our clients, totalling more than £30 million to date.
- £80,000 – Piloting the Phoenix Centre Business Incubator
- £500,000 – Bioscience Business Centre
- £695,000 – New Facilities on York Science Park
- £1.6 million – Centre of Excellence in Mass Spectrometry
- £6.9 million – Biorenewables Development Centre
- £2 million – York Science and Enterprise Centre
- £15.5 million – The University of York, Heslington East Campus
We've achieved such levels of investment by providing a wide range of specialist support services including:
- Qualified advice on the latest funding available;
- Guidance on developing a business case for funding;
- Support through the application process;
- Assisting with the implementation and delivery of projects.
We will support you through the process from beginning to end; from undertaking initial enquiries to full liaison and negotiation with funders on your behalf.
Read our case studies to help give you more of a flavour of what we do, and what our work has delivered.
"SCY was tremendously valuable in helping the University achieve its objectives as it undertook the largest capital project in the UK Higher Education sector. Without their expertise and responsiveness, finalising and subsequently managing the £19.7 million ERDF Embedded Space project would have been seriously compromised. They have been an excellent partner." Dr Mark Mortimer, Director, Research and Enterprise, the University of York.
T: 01904 21 71 01
Interested in funding for smaller projects?
If you are looking for smaller investments to develop products and services, the SCY mentoring service can help you identify smaller investment opportunities and give valuable advice over the application process.